Sunday, August 07, 2016

Still An Amazon Associate

In addition to the donation widget on the left side, I am an Amazon Associate. What this means is that if you click on one of the book links on this blog to buy a particular book or to shop on Amazon and you buy something, I get a few pennies on the sale. It does not affect the price you pay at Amazon or have any impact on you financially at all.

What it does do is generate a small referral fee that is paid into my Amazon Associate account a few pennies at a time. Those pennies add up over time. Every so often when it hits ten dollars a couple of times a year Amazon sends me a Amazon giftcard. I use that to buy medical supplies for Sandi and the occasional eBook for me.

So, if you are going to shop at Amazon anyway, please consider going through me to do your shopping. Every little bit helps and I do appreciate it very much.

Bryan Adams High School, Dallas, Texas-- 1980 Class

No comments: